GreenSoft Technology Customers & Testimonials
Here’s what some of our customers are saying about us:
“GreenSoft adapts well to our needs. Very professional, timely responses to our needs.”
~ Product Responsibility Liaison, 3M
“Project management and supplier follow-up is done very well.”
~Joel Russeau, Sr. Lead Compliance Engineer
“Excellent support. Very knowledgeable in the field of compliance. Our process is highly complex and GreenSoft has done an excellent job of assisting in finding ‘work arounds’ for most all issues.”
~ Senior Quality Engineer, BD Biosciences
“The In-Scope Suppliers were approached by our conflicts minerals team and GreenSoft Technology, Inc., our contracted vendor for CMRT collection and validation. The Company received responses from 272 suppliers, representing (97%) of the In-Scope Suppliers.”
~ Mellanox Technologies 2015 Conflict Minerals Report
“At MSA we are very happy we chose GreenSoft for collecting REACH & RoHS compliance data from our supply chain. The internal process and the general project management at GreenSoft is clear, transparent to us and also efficient.
The GDM tool is user-friendly, intuitive and dynamic – we consider this to be an advantage over other suppliers providing similar services. Therefore we have the confidence that the data collection is accurate and complete and also the workload on our side is reduced – e.g. clear visibility on status, progress, issues, low number of escalations to be solved, possibility for us to prioritise request etc.
Thanks so much for doing a great job!”
~ MSA The Safety Company
- BD Biosciences provides instruments, reagents, cell cultureware, and a wide range of services to support the work of researchers and clinicians who understand disease and improve care.
- Cynosure is a leading developer and manufacturer of a broad array of light-based aesthetic and medical treatment systems.
- Omnicell is a leading supplier of comprehensive automation and business analytics software solutions for patient-centric medication and supply management across the entire healthcare continuum, from the acute care hospital setting to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities to the home.
- STILLE develops, produces and sells high-quality surgical instruments and surgical imaging tables.
- Exfo designs and manufactures test and service assurance instruments for fixed and mobile telecom networks.
- AudioCodes designs, manufactures and sells advanced VOIP and converged VoIP and Data networking products and applications to Service Providers and Enterprises.
- Lifesize (a division of Logitech) delivers HD video conferencing solutions to businesses large and small.
- Napatech is the leading OEM supplier of scaleable 1- 40 GbE intelligent network adapters for real-time analysis.
- Radware is a the global leader in integrated application delivery and application security solutions for business-smart networking.
- TDK Lambda designs and manufactures switching power supplies and peripherals.
- Endicott Research Group designs and develops power solutions for LCD backlights.
- Vox Power provides innovative, reliable modular configurable power supply products.
- Qorvo is a global leader in scalable and dynamic RF solutions for mobile, infrastructure and defense.
- DataRam is a leading international manufacturer of computer memory, storage and software products.
- Netronome is a fabless semiconductor company and leader in flow processing. Netronome’s solutions include flow processing silicon, software, tools and acceleration platforms that scale from 1 to 400 Gbps.
- 3M produces thousands of products, and is a leader in scores of markets – from health care and highway safety to office products and abrasives and adhesives.
- F5 provides app solutions that strengthen the security, performance, and availability of applications, servers, and data centers.
- Kulicke & Soffa is a global leader in the design and manufacture of semiconductor assembly equipment.
- Netgear is a manufacturer of computer networking equipment and other computer hardware.
- Server Technology produces rackmount power distribution and monitoring solutions.
- SMART Modular Technologies produces standard and custom memory modules and cards in a variety of form factors.
- Thales is a major electronic systems company active in areas such as defense, aerospace, airlines security and safety, information technology, and transportation.
- United Technologies is a diversified company that provides a broad range of high-technology products and services to the global aerospace and building systems industries.
- General Dynamics SATCOM Technologies is a leading end-to-end provider of satellite communications, ground-based products, high precision scientific and satellite terminals and services.
- Elbit Systems is an international high technology company engaged in a wide range of defense, homeland security and commercial programs.
- AVEOX is a world leader in high power density motors, controllers and converters.
- Barco designs and develops visualization products for a variety of selected professional markets.
- Dalsa designs, develops, manufactures and markets digital imaging products and solutions, in addition to providing semiconductor products and services.
- NICE Systems provides global integrated digital recording and management solutions, serving primarily financial institutions.
- Verint is a leading provider of enterprise workforce optimization and security intelligence solutions.
- Moxtek is a leading supplier of advanced nano-optical and X-ray components for display electronics, imaging and analytical instrumentation.
- Vocollect (Honeywell) is the leader in creating and providing voice-centric solutions for mobile workers in distribution and warehouse environments worldwide.
- Veris Industries is a leading supplier of energy and environmental sensors and control peripherals for Commercial HVAC and Energy Management applications.
EMS Providers/Contract Manufacturers
- Creation Technologies is a global EMS provider focused on building premier customer relationships through electronics design and manufacturing solutions for the Industrial & Instrumentation, Medical, Communications & Wireless, Computing & Media, Transportation, Defense, Security & Aerospace and Environmental industries.
- Fabrinet specializes in precision optical, electro-optical, sophisticated electronic PCBA and electro-mechanical process technologies for high-mix, any-volume production.