April 2, 2019｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Registration now open to learn what’s new and what’s changed with global environmental product regulations
Randy will review the latest developments for the regulations and provide detailed examples and explanations of what your company needs to do to ensure you’re complying with the latest versions of the regulations.
The webinar will cover:
- New products coming into scope for EU RoHS
- Status of EU RoHS Exemption expirations and renewals
- Upcoming expansion of REACH SVHC reporting requirements under EU Waste Directive
- Latest CA Prop 65 updates and changes
- The latest updates on IPC-1752A, IPC-1754, and IEC 62474
- A summary on the new UAE RoHS requirements, and
- An update in the emerging Brazil RoHS requirements.
Anyone who deals with product compliance at their company is encouraged to attend. Quality managers, engineers, purchasers, product managers and upper management at electronics manufacturers and other product manufacturers or distributors will benefit from attending.
We will be holding two sessions of the webinar on Tuesday, May 21st. Space is limited, so reserve your seat today: Register Now