GreenSoft Environmental Compliance Data Services
If you’re a manufacturer that needs to comply with global environmental regulations such as EU RoHS-2, REACH SVHC, and others, GreenSoft is here to collect compliance data on parts and assemblies from your supply chain for you. GreenSoft’s environmental compliance Data Services focus on cost-saving and high-quality data.
As environmental compliance regulations change and new regulations are introduced, compliance becomes more complex. The best solution is to manage declarations by collecting Full Material Declaration (FMD) data. In some cases, GreenSoft can even create material declarations based on drawings of your custom/built-to-spec parts.
GreenSoft’s Standard Data Collection Package Environmental Compliance Management:
- BOM Scrubbing/Parts Cleansing (correct manufacturer names, part numbers, descriptions)
- Lifecycle Information (NPI, Active, NRND, EOL, Obsolete)
- RoHS-2 and REACH Compliance (status, replacement PN, CoC)
- Full Material Declaration Data when available
- AQL of 0.10 for a data quality of 99.9% accuracy
GreenSoft also offers:
- Creation of material declarations based on drawings of your custom/built-to-spec parts
- Conflict Minerals compliance due diligence
- Lead-free manufacturing data, tin whisker mitigation parameters per iNEMI specifications
- Compliance documents for PFOS/PAHs/Halogen-free/Ozone Depletion and others
- Services like taxonomy review, drawing matching, and attribute extraction
Let Us Do the Heavy Lifting
- GreenSoft has been helping manufacturers with environmental compliance for over 12 years. Our parts database contains over 44 million parts from over 23,000 suppliers, and is continually updated and maintained.
- Our Data Collection team in China contacts your suppliers, extracts and validates the data. If requested, GreenSoft will provide a package listing all communications with your suppliers.
- Optional Data Maintenance Service will update parts to reflect changes in regulations and lifecycle.
Managing RoHS-2/REACH/SVHC compliance demands time and resources. Read how GreenSoft solutions can enhance a series of established RoHS-2/REACH/SVHC management best practices.