Webinar: Regulatory Update for Electronics Producers
Tuesday, May 21
Register now to attend this free educational webinar!
We’ll review the latest developments for the regulations and provide detailed examples and explanations of what your company needs to do to ensure you’re complying with the latest versions of the regulations.
The webinar will cover:
- New products coming into scope for EU RoHS
- Status of EU RoHS Exemption expirations and renewals
- Upcoming expansion of REACH SVHC reporting requirements under EU Waste Directive
- Latest CA Prop 65 updates and changes
- The latest updates on IPC-1752A, IPC-1754, and IEC 62474
- A summary on the new UAE RoHS requirements, and
- An update in the emerging Brazil RoHS requirements.
Anyone who deals with product compliance at their company is encouraged to attend. Quality managers, engineers, purchasers, product managers and upper management at electronics manufacturers and other product manufacturers or distributors will benefit from attending.
Space is limited, so reserve your seat today!
Two session times available for your convenience:
- Tuesday, May 21 – 4:00pm Central European Time (UTC +2)/10:00am Eastern US Time (UTC -4) – Register Now
- Tuesday, May 21 – 2:00pm Eastern US Time (UTC -4)/11:00am Pacific US Time (UTC -7) – Register Now
In case you missed it…
View recordings of our previous webinars anytime on-demand in our Webinar Archive.