Regulatory Update for Electronics Producers 2022 Webinar
Get the latest updates on critical regulations for manufacturers
Multiple changes are in the works for regulations affecting electronics producers.
- California Proposition 65: Proposed short-form warning label changes
- EU RoHS: Exemption renewal updates for common exemptions such as 6c, 7a, 7c1
- PFAS: A summary of global activity concerning PFAS “forever chemicals”
- TSCA: The latest status of the US EPA’s Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) PBT restrictions
- And other regulatory updates.
Plus, you’ll get a chance to ask Randy your questions during a live Q&A session.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn about the regulatory updates coming in 2022. Register now to save your spot!
Tuesday, May 10
Two session times available:
- 4:00pm CEST/10:00am EDT/7:00am PDT
- 8:00pm CEST/2:00pm EDT/11:00am PDT
Everyone who registers will receive a copy of the webinar recording.
GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Registration for this webinar is now closed. To view a recording of the webinar, visit our Webinar Archive.