The Essential Guide to Full Material Declaration Webinar
Learn the value of Full Material Declaration (FMD) data for electronics producers
Maintaining Full Material Declaration (FMD) data on your products is key to streamlining product compliance.
In this educational webinar, host Randy Flinders, Compliance Specialist for GreenSoft Technology, will share the benefits of FMD with you, and provide tips and tricks to collecting and maintaining an FMD database.
With FMD data, you can not only validate your products for common regulations such as EU REACH and EU RoHS, but you can also validate for non-standard regulations such as the US Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), the EU Medical Devices Regulation (EU MDR), automotive industry IMDS requirements, and unique customer requirements.
However, material declarations come in many forms, and not all FMDs are created equal. During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- How to validate supplier FMDs for trustworthiness
- How to leverage FMDs as evidence of compliance regulations such as EU RoHS and EU REACH
- How FMD can assist in REACH SVHC “once-an-article” analysis
- How disclosed proprietary substances impact FMD value, and how to deal with them
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn the essential guide to FMD data and ask Randy your questions during a live Q&A session.
Register now to save your spot!
Thursday, June 30
Two session times available:
- 4:00pm CEST/10:00am EDT/7:00am PDT
- 8:00pm CEST/2:00pm EDT/11:00am PDT
Everyone who registers will receive a copy of the webinar recording.
GreenSoft Technology, Inc.