Discover GreenSoft’s Comprehensive Solution to New EU Waste Framework Directive SCIP Database Requirements
GreenSoft has a solution for the new EU Waste Framework Directive SCIP Database requirements which take effect in January 2021.
Register for our webinar to see a demo of the solution. Plus, you’ll get a chance to ask our regulatory expert your questions about the SCIP Database during a live Q&A session.
During the webinar, you’ll learn how to address SCIP Database requirements such as:
- Article ID Management
- Article and Material Category Validation
- “Once-an-Article, Always-an-Article” Analysis and Reporting
Plus, see how GreenSoft’s SCIP Database solution provides:
- SCIP Supply Chain Data Collection and Validation
- Direct Submissions to the ECHA SCIP Portal
- Support for Simplified SCIP Submissions
- Protection of Confidential Business Information
Webinar host Randy Flinders participates in the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) SCIP IT User Group on behalf of GreenSoft, and will provide the latest information from ECHA on the SCIP Database.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get prepared for the upcoming requirements and see how GreenSoft can simplify your SCIP reporting process.
Thursday, October 15, 2020
Two session times available:
- 4:00 PM Central European (CEST)/10:00 AM Eastern (EDT)
- 2:00 PM Eastern (EDT)/11:00 AM Pacific (PDT)
Everyone who registers will be sent a copy of the webinar recording after the event.
Space is limited so save your spot today by registering using the form above!