Introduction to UK RoHS Webinar
Learn everything you need to know about the UK’s recently amended RoHS Regulations in this free, educational webinar.
Tailored specifically for electronics manufacturers, this webinar will provide detailed information on UK RoHS, including:
- The UKCA mark – UK’s version of the EU’s CE Mark
- Implementation deadlines
- Scope and product categories
- Restricted substances and thresholds
- Exemptions – what are the differences between EU RoHS and UK RoHS?
- Drafting your UKCA Declaration of Conformity
- Requirements for Northern Ireland vs Great Britain – what are the differences?
Plus, you’ll get a chance to ask host Randy Flinders, Compliance Specialist for GreenSoft Technology, your questions during a live Q&A session.
Don’t miss out on your chance to learn about this regulation. Register now to save your spot!
Thursday, September 30, 2021
Two session times available:
- 4:00pm CEST/10:00am EDT/7:00am PDT
- 8:00pm CEST/2:00pm EDT/11:00am PDT
Everyone who registers will receive a copy of the webinar recording.
Registration for this webinar is now closed. You may view a recording of the webinar in our Webinar Archive.