September 7, 2021｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Join GreenSoft Technology at the Global Electronics Summit in September!
This three-day virtual conference offers the latest information and advice on chemicals management and restrictions in electronics, presented by representatives from government organizations, trade associations, industry, service providers and NGOs.
GreenSoft will be there providing resources on our Data Services and GreenData Manager software for environmental regulations such as EU REACH, SCIP, EU RoHS, UK RoHS, Conflict Minerals, California Proposition 65, TSCA and more.
Key topics at the conference include:
- Developments from Europe, including the coherence of RoHS, REACH and other chemical-product policies that affect electronics, and the proposed new REACH restriction on PFASs
- The EU sustainable products initiative: expectations from the electronics industry
- The ECHA SCIP database and electronics
- TSCA and other US regulations
- The circular economy, including Circular Electronic Partnership initiative
- Global electronics waste and recycling issues
- Packaging issues and eco-design
- RoHS around the world
- Flame retardants