September 21, 2020｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
GreenSoft Technology Is Virtually Exhibiting Our Conflict Minerals Data Services
Through virtual face-to-face networking, in-house case studies, cross industry experiences, round table discussions, panels, and workshops, conference attendees will learn how to manage the challenges of the SCIP Database and how to efficiently meet the 2021 deadline.
Conference topics include:
- In-Depth overview of the substance compliance landscape for 2021
- Creating a roadmap for a workable SCIP Database solution
- Industry specific challenges on acquiring the information necessary for SCIP Database submissions
- SCIP Database mandatory field challenges
- Supply chain & sourcing strategies for industries with complex products
- Supply chain due diligence for heavily regulated industries
- Efficient interdepartmental communication & coordination
- Investing in IT infrastructure to avoid manual workload
The TBM Group conference utilizes a unique end-user driven format to allow cross-industry exchanges between attendees, speakers and exhibitors. The conference brings together industry leaders from across the EU to exchange information and share their challenges in meeting the SCIP Database January 2021 deadline.
We’ll be presenting a seminar alongside RoHS Management to present our SCIP Database solution, as well as provide updates and information on EU RoHS, California Proposition 65, Conflict Minerals, Swedish building market disclosures, Inventory of Hazardous Materials (IHM) for marine and offshore markets, and other regulatory news.
Learn more and register to attend online.