April 24, 2018 ｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Registration Now Open for this Educational Product Regulation Webinar
It’s time for our second webinar of the year: Green Compliance 101: Basics of Complying with EU REACH, RoHS, Conflict Minerals and More.
Join us to learn which regulations companies are required to comply with and what is required to demonstrate compliance with those regulations.
Randy Flinders, Senior Manager or Product Support, will cover environmental regulations from around the globe so that you can ensure the compliance of your products in most markets and avoid penalties.
Covered regulations include:
- EU REACH
- EU RoHS
- US Conflict Minerals
- EU Conflict Minerals
- China RoHS
- CA Prop 65
- MSA & FAR Anti-Slavery & Human Trafficking
- And other regulations
Space is limited, so reserve your spot today!
Thursday, May 31
Two sessions available for your convenience:
- 4:00pm Central European Summer Time (UTC +2)/10:00am Eastern US Daylight Time (UTC -4)
- 2:00pm Eastern US Daylight Time (UTC -4)/11:00am Pacific US Daylight Time (UTC -7)
Plus, don’t miss these other webinars coming soon!
Green Compliance 201: Best Practices for Complying with REACH, RoHS, Conflict Minerals, CA Prop 65, China RoHS and More
Coming in June
- Specific guidance on steps to take to comply with environmental product regulations
- FMD Collection
- CMRT Collection for Conflict Minerals
- Best practices
- Cost & time saving methods
- Case study examples
Environmental Product Regulation Update for REACH, RoHS, Conflict Minerals, and More
Coming in September
- Regulation news and updates from the year
- Learn about additions to restricted substance lists
- Ensure you’re complying with the latest versions of regulations