June 18, 2018｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Learn How to Comply with Environmental Product Regulations
Next month we’re hosting part two of our popular Green Compliance webinar series.
Expanding on the Green Compliance 101 webinar, the Green Compliance 201 webinar will cover topics including:
- Establishing a product compliance plan
- Types of compliance documents
- Data collection strategies
- Resolving fabricated (drawing based) parts
- EN 50581 and its requirements
- Strategies for reducing sustaining costs
GreenSoft’s Senior Manager of Product Support, Randy Flinders, will host this free informational webinar, and will answer audience questions during the Q&A section at the end of the session.
Space is limited, so reserve your spot today!
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Registration for this event is now closed. View a recording of the webinar in our Webinar Archive.