April 13, 2022｜Written by GreenSoft Technology, Inc.
Learn the value of Full Material Declaration (FMD) data for electronics producers
Maintaining Full Material Declaration (FMD) data on your products is key to streamlining product compliance.
In this educational webinar, host Randy Flinders, Compliance Specialist for GreenSoft Technology, will share the benefits of FMD with you, and provide best practices for incorporating full material declaration data into your product environmental compliance strategy.
With FMD data, you can not only validate your products for common regulations such as EU REACH and EU RoHS, but you can also validate for non-standard regulations such as the US Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), the EU Medical Devices Regulation (EU MDR), automotive industry IMDS requirements, and unique customer requirements.
However, material declarations come in many forms, and not all FMDs are created equal. During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- How to validate supplier FMDs for trustworthiness,
- How to leverage FMDs as evidence of compliance regulations such as EU RoHS and EU REACH
- How FMD can assist in REACH SVHC Once-an-article analysis
- How disclosed proprietary substances impact FMD value and how deal with them
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn the essential guide to FMD data and ask Randy your questions during a live Q&A session.
Thursday, June 30
Two session times available:
- 4:00pm CEST/10:00am EDT/7:00am PDT – Register Online
- 8:00pm CEST/2:00pm EDT/11:00am PDT – Register Online
Everyone who registers will receive a copy of the webinar recording.